TOM BUNK BLOGHEAD PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENT:

TOM BUNK BLOGHEAD PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENT:
A BUNCH OF BUNK

Monday, July 5, 2010

Years of MADness

Below are some  examples of my colorful artwork for MAD, of which I am an underpaid member of the Usual Gang of Idiots since 1990.When I started I was one of the youngest ones( Next to Rick Tulka ) --all the other wonderful and seasoned Cartoonists worked for MAD already hundreds of years, but since then 20 years went under the carpet and the age ratio has reversed itself a bit. I am almost the oldest one now (next to Al Jaffe).
 I will always be thankful to MAD, because there is no other cheap magazin that would accept my kind of grotesque and outragous cartoons.

5 comments:

  1. hola Bunk, sos uno de los mejores dibujantes del mundo, un a gran influencia paratodos nosotros, te mando mi blog por si queres verlo, www.herniecomics.blogspot.com ,espero que te guste y tambien tus comentarios.Un gran abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazias Heman
    I have to find somebody to translate it,but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this drawing makes me laugh until puke be comin!

    I translated Heman's message for you (most of it):

    "Bunk hello, you're one of the best cartoonists in the world, a large influence paratodos us, I send my blog if you want to view, www.herniecomics.blogspot.com, I hope you like it and also your big hug comentarios.Un"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance MAD's Greatest Artists will focus on your work next Tom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so and hopefully soon.
    Gracias amigos

    ReplyDelete